Senior Manager/Manager - Sales, New Business
- Assist in developing /implementing client-focused sales and marketing strategies:
a. Independently research, identify and engage target companies to build a strong pipeline for APM’s portfolio.
b. Cultivating strong relationships with existing tenants, target companies, Chinese Enterprises, Business Associations to foster business collaborations.
c. Networking to build and grow business contacts and increase client base.
d. Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements.
- Coordinate with other departments in preparing and executing the marketing plans, including preparation of marketing collaterals.
- Conduct canvassing call to generate lead.
- Identify prospective buyer / investor for the sale of office property.
- Attend to sales enquiries and conduct sales presentation.
- Other duties as may be assigned by the reporting officer.
- Ability to deliver excellent results both working independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin to speak with foreign market.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proven track record in successful sales and marketing of overseas office property and experience with design/implementation of business development highly valued.
- Experience in sales and marketing of commercial properties preferred.
- CEA registered. Degree/Diploma in real estate, marketing or business related field.
September 5, 2022
December 31, 2022