- Take overall responsibility to deliver the project within agreed budget, timeline, scope and quality.
- To maintain close collaboration and engagement with stakeholders from owner, building management, project consultant, project supervisory staff and occupants to achieve smooth completion of projects
- Prepare budget estimates, specifications and bill of quantities for tenders and quotations
- To appoint project consultants and contractors through internal procurement and approval process.
- To prepare, track and analysis project progress report and budget.
- To manage design change, authorities’ approvals, variation orders, progress payment, final account, project documentation and defects.
- To attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes.
- Min 5 years of project management experience in handling commercial building upgrading, asset enhancement works.
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Building Management, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related field of studies.
- Experience in project management in “live” building setting will be an advantage
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, conflict management and persuasive skills
December 22, 2022