Assistant Manager, Retail Marketing
- Assist in reviewing tenancy mix and formulating strategies to maximize rental and occupancy of the retail properties
- Secure new tenancies, renew existing leases, identify market segments and prospects and liaise with property agents
- Liaise and maintain good working relationship with tenants
- Lease Management which includes budgeting, managing of existing tenancies and other duties as assigned
- Provide guidance and mentorship to Leasing Executive/ Senior Executive and Admin team in the execution and support of leasing assignments and activities.
Strategy, Analysis and Reporting
- Assist in conducting study of competitors’ analysis.
- Participate in budget exercise, to assist the manager to complete the budget submission.
- Checking through reports to ensure they are capture correctly
- To work with Lease Administration team on all reports, including Tenancy Schedule, GTO report and all other monthly/quarterly management reports.
- In addition to the above key responsibilities, as and where necessary, support the head of department/deputy head of department to undertake any special projects as and when directed.
- Possess a Degree in Real Estate Management or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of retail marketing experience and have a sound understanding of the real estate industry
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Effectively Bilingual
September 5, 2022
December 31, 2022