Main Duties & Responsibilities:
· To work closely with team manager and be responsible for planning, packaging and marketing revenue channels, across platforms and sites
· To drive partnerships and collaborations to bring iconic, thematic or first ever events into Suntec City
· Generate sales leads thru cold calling, responding to new enquiries, under assigned industries/categories and collaborating and partnering with media and event agencies and third parties
· To achieve year-on-year increase in revenue through meaningful and value driven solutions in offering a diverse reach of our shoppers for advertisers and brands.
· Proactive in generating new ideas, in being innovative
· Support with marketing and management of ad site bookings / renewals, for both onsite and digital platforms
· Be key liaison personnel for client account management, including the clearance of concept, content and creative for revenue channels
· Assist in all enquiries and subsequent follow ups with vendors on maintenance operatable requirements in the mall
· Follow up with onboarding of new tenants
· Knowledge on digital marketing, including understanding analytics and able to provide recommendations will be a bonus
· Build and maintain strong stakeholder relations, ensuring win-win partnerships to meet all business objectives
· Work closely with vendors, event organizers and internal departments to ensure smooth handover and takeover of revenue channels and platforms where required
· To support administrative work and follow-ups
· To manage any Ad-hoc related duties and special projects as assigned
· Degree / Diploma in Marketing/ Business Management or any relevant discipline.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in media sales and has existing contacts of advertisers, media agencies and resellers
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision
· Meticulous, detailed with strong organizational skills
· Willing to work on Weekends/Public Holidays when required
- Ability to effectively handle high-volume workload, concurrent projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possess initiative with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Confident, reliable and able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Have a flair in written and oral communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.