- Responsible for running the mall operations in managing the daily operations, maintenance, upkeep of the mall and tenancy relationship and communication with the retailers.
- Conduct daily Mall common area pre-opening checks.
- Management of service contractors to effectively achieve the highest standard.
- Daily operations (Traffic flow, cleanliness, maintenance & repair, signs, lighting)
- Revenue (Hourly parking, season Parking, paid complimentary, refund of deposit, revenue reconciliation, promotions)
- Implement inspection regime
- System operations, maintenance, upgrade & renewal (EPS, PGS, Top up stations)
- Compilation of monthly reports
- Review parking charges from time to time and make recommendations
- Manage customers feedbacks and requests in a timely manner
- Review and implement work processes
- Administer vendor contracts (maintenance contract, payment gateway)
- Annual Budget
- Degree / Diploma in Facility Management, Estate Management or Business
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing mid-size to large scale carpark / group of carparks
- Exhibit strong initiative and interpersonal skill
December 21, 2022