ESR Group is APAC’s largest real asset manager powered by the New Economy and the third largest listed real estate investment manager globally. With over US$156 billion in total assets under management (AUM), our fully integrated development and investment management platform extends across key APAC markets, including China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, India, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia, representing over 95% of GDP in APAC, and includes an expanding presence in Europe and the U.S. We provide a diverse range of real asset investment solutions and New Economy real estate development opportunities across our private funds business, which allow capital partners and customers to capitalise on the most significant secular trends in APAC. ESR is the largest sponsor and manager of REITs in APAC with a total AUM of US$46 billion. Our purpose – Space and Investment Solutions for a Sustainable Future – drives us to manage sustainably and impactfully and we consider the environment and the communities in which we operate as key stakeholders of our business. Listed on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, ESR is a constituent of the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (Large Cap), Hang Seng Composite Index and MSCI Hong Kong Index.
A leading real estate management service provider in the Asia Pacific, APM Property Management is part of the ESR Group. We are a team of dedicated professionals with expertise in commercial, retail and logistics warehouse assets. ESR is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are now hiring for Car Park Manager.
- Daily operations (Traffic flow, cleanliness, maintenance & repair, signs, lighting)
- Revenue (Hourly parking, season Parking, Paid complimentary, refund of deposit, revenue reconciliation, promotions)
- Implement inspection regime
- System operations, maintenance, upgrade & renewal (EPS, PGS, Top up stations)
- Compilation of monthly reports
- Review parking charges from time to time and make recommendations
- Manage customers feedbacks and requests in a timely manner
- Review and implement work processes
- Administer vendor contracts (maintenance contract, payment gateway)
- Annual Budget
- Any other duties
Min 3 years of experience in managing at least 300 car park lots
Exhibit strong initiative and interpersonal skill