Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications (Campaign)
- Responsible to conceptualize and manage marketing initiatives, including both online and offline to engage target customers and drive footfall that translate to revenue.
- Develop media plans and adopt use of new publicity channels for ATL/BTL advertising.
- Maintain good tenant relations, develop collaborative promotions, to enhance customer experience through the activities to drive traffic and increase tenants’ sales.
- Develop and deepen strategic partnerships with external parties to meet business objectives.
- Liaise with media agencies, vendors, and suppliers to ensure timely and successful launches of marketing programmes.
- Support and drive Suntec’s participation and initiatives as part of Marina Central District.
- Support in curation of events and activities for Suntec City community and placemaking initiatives.
- Track and manage expenditure for projects under charge in a consistent and accurate manner.
- Prepare reports, data analysis and insights for campaign post-mortems, metrics and achievements.
- Oversee tender exercise for long-term contracts with vendors and suppliers where necessary.
- Maintain and update in-mall, digital and printed collaterals.
- Support the team in ad-hoc projects, other areas of marketing communications, internal / external communications, and public relations.
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communications or any relevant discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in events management and retail mall A&P.
- Ability to effectively handle high-volume workload, concurrent projects and deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Possess initiative with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Possess strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Confident, reliable and able to work independently, as well as in a team.
- Have a flair in written and oral communication, with good presentation skills.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details.
- Experience in mentoring or managing staff will be an advantage.
January 17, 2023