Main Duties & Responsibilities
(1) Assist in implementation of marketing strategies to develop office sales business and to maximize office leasing performance for the company’s portfolio of properties.
(2) Ensure accurate information in preparing and executing the marketing plan, including preparation of marketing collaterals.
(3) Conduct canvassing call to generate leads.
(4) Identify prospects or work with property agents to secure office sales and new lease.
(5) Attend to sales/leasing enquiries and conduct sales presentations/site viewings.
(6) Support the sales/leasing team in meeting sales/leasing targets and lease management operations.
(7) Proactive engagement with tenants on lease renewals.
(8) Work with the building’s operations team to ensure tenant deliverables are met.
(9) Establish strong and collaborative landlord-tenant relationship.
(10) Build network of contacts with property agents.
(11) Assist in preparing management reports, budget/forecast and lease projections.
(12) Other duties as may be required and assigned by the reporting officer/HOD.
(1) Degree/Diploma in real estate, marketing or business-related field.
(2) Minimum 1 year in marketing or equivalent experience. Fresh graduate welcome.
(3) Digital marketing experience or skill set preferred.
(4) Self-motivated and willing to learn and work under pressure.
(5) Proficiency in MS Office applications.
(6) Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin to speak with foreign clientele.